Accelerated Reader Login Information
In this page you will learn how to sign in to your Accelerated Reader account online, plus you will also find other useful information about this service such as how to sign up, recover or reset your username and/or password, log out, and more. But before we move on I first want to talk a little bit about this company, its services, and how you can use it to help your kids or students learn faster.
What is AR?
Accelerated Reader is a learning system that helps students become better readers. AR is “a technology-based educational company with a primary focus on accelerating K12 learning”.
How does AR Work?
The company follows a 5 step process to get the job done. They first determine the student’s reading level, then they set practice goals, then they move on with personalized reading practice, followed by an AR Quiz in order to provide instant feedback that will ultimately make the student a stronger reader.
To start using this service you will first have to create an account, and to create your own account you will first have to become a customer, so if you don’t have one yet go to this page to sign up now for a Renaissance Online Plus account, simply fill out the form, click “Submit” and then follow instructions to get started right away.
After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access the site, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Accelerated Reader Login – Step By Step Tutorial
AR Student Sign In:
1. Go to the site’s access page for students located at the following url: https://hosted77.renlearn.com/139920/Public/RPM/Login/Login.aspx.
2. Enter your user name in the first field of the access form located right in the center of your screen.
3. Enter your user password in the second field box.
4. Now simply click the big blue “Log In” button at the bottom and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your user name go back to the access page, click the “forgot your user name?” link located right next to the “user name” field box,
and follow instructions.
Accelerated Reader Teacher Login:
1. Go to AR’s teacher sign in page located at the following url: https://hosted77.renlearn.com/139920/Public/RPM/Login/Login.aspx?srcID=t.
2. Enter your user name in the first field of the access form located in the middle of the page.
3. Enter your password in the second field box.
4. Click “Log In” and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your password go back to the teachers sign in page, click the “forgot your password?” link located right next to the password field box,
enter your user name, click “Next” and then follow instructions to get the information that you need. The password recovery process is simple and quick, so you should be able to access your account normally right after you’re done.
If this information was useful for you please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends through your favorite social networks, we’ll thank you for it. Don’t forget to keep coming back for more great information on how to access the most popular sites and services on the web. Have fun!