ADP® is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions in the world, probably the biggest in the US. The company has been around for more than 60 years, which means that they have a lot of experience in their field, and with operations in more than 40 countries, the company has an enormous global presence, so you can expect nothing but the best of everything they offer. ADP.com provides human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions, and more.
ADP has several products and also a different login page for each one of them, so the sign in process will vary depending on which product you need to access. Eventually we will add a tutorial for each one of their product logins, but for now we will focus on how to find the ADP Portal login page so that you can easily access your account with your username and password.
Signing in to any of these products is extremely easy, for some products you’ll have to start off with your user ID or email address, and they will all require you to enter your password as well, so by just knowing the location of each page I’m sure you’ll be able to access your account without any problems.
ADP Portal Login Tutorial
1. Go to ADP’s portal sign in page located at the following url: https://portal.adp.com/public/index.htm.
2. Now depending on your status click either the “User Login” or the “Administrator Login” button, both of which are located in the center of your screen.
3. Enter your username in the first field of the access form that will instantly show up in a pop up window as soon as you click on the button that I mentioned in the previous step.
4. Enter your ADP user password in the second field box.
5. Click “Accept” and that’s it, you have successfully logged in to your ADP portal account!