The Amazon.com Store Card is a virtual credit card which is best known for providing and offering instant credit to customers, plus no annual fees, zero fraud liability, and the ability to easily and quickly make purchases at the site’s online store.
Amazon Credit Card Sign Up
To start using this service you will first have to create an account at www.gemoney.com/amazon. Once you are on the site scroll down the page, click the “first time user: Register Here” link located right beneath the “Secure Login” button, and then all you have to do is fill out the registration form, first enter your account number, click “next” and then follow instructions to get started right away.
After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Amazon Credit Card Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.gemoney.com/amazon.
2. Enter your user ID in the first field of the access form located on the left side of your screen.
3. Click the “Secure Login” button located right beneath the “user ID” field box.
4. Enter your user password.
5. Click “Sign In” and that’s it, you are in!
Amazon Credit Card User ID Recovery
If you forget your user ID simply go back to the site’s login page, click the “Lookup My User ID” link located right next to the “user ID” field box,
enter your account number, followed by the rest of the required information, and click on “Next”.