Login to Amu, The American Military University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which “maintains corporate and academic offices in Charles Town, West Virginia, administrative offices in Manassas, Virginia, and offers associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees through its two constituent universities, which are AMU and the American Public University.”
If you already have an account you can easily sign in to the site using your student ID and password information via the site’s login page. If you haven’t registered yet, then you will first have to go and set up your account, after sign up come back to this page to learn how to access the site, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
AMU Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following urls:
– Students Login Page: https://online-campus.apus.edu/APUS/AMU/PAD/?apust=student
– Faculty Login Page: https://www.apus.edu/faculty-connect/index.htm/?apusb=amu&apust=faculty
– Alumni Login Page: https://online-campus.apus.edu/APUS/AMU/PAD/?apust=alumni
2. Enter your Faculty ID, Alumni ID, or Student ID in the first field of the access form located to the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your AMU password in the second field.
4. Now simply click the blue “Login” button at the bottom and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your password or ID go back to the site’s sign in page, click the “forgot ID or Password?” link located beneath the login button, enter all the required information, click “submit” and then follow instructions to reset your password. The AMU password recovery process is simple and quick, you should be able to get a new one in a matter of minutes, after that you’ll be able to access your account normally.