Ancestry.com is a Genealogy, Family Trees and Family Records website owned by Ancestry.com Inc, which is an internet company based in Provo, Utah, US. If you register for this service you’ll be able to search for information about your family’s history, you can also start your own family tree in order to perform a better research.
Creating an Ancestry.com account is free, if you don’t have one yet click here to get one now, you’ll have to provide basic information such as your full name and email address in order to get started. After sign up come back to this page to learn how to sign in, if you don’t know how to do it or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Ancestry.com Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s home page located at the following url: http://www.ancestry.com/.
2. Click the “sign in” button located at the top right side of your screen.
3. Enter your username or email address in the first field of the access form that will be displayed right after your click the button that I mentioned earlier.
4. Enter your Ancestry.com password in the second field.
5. Click the orange button that says “Sign In” and that’s it, you are in!
You can also login with Facebook, simply click on the “Sign In with Facebook” link located at the bottom of the access form. After clicking on that link you’ll have to click again on the Facebook button that will be displayed (See Image Below).
After clicking on the FB button you’ll have to accept the app and you are done.
Logging in to Ancestry.com is easy and quick no matter how you do it, nothing can go wrong. Signing in with Facebook is probably easier, so I generally like to access the site using this option. I’m sure that after reading this information you won’t have problems, however, if you do have problems come back to this page, leave us a message through the comments section located at the bottom and we’ll try to help you out as soon as we read it.
Don’t forget to share this page with your family and friends, maybe they’ll think it’s useful too, also, don’t forget to keep coming back for more great information about the best sites on the web. Have fun!