Animal Jam is an illustrated educational game which was specifically created for children ages 6 to 12. The game provides a fun and safe environment for kids to play online. By playing this game children will feel inspired to explore and protect the natural world outside their homes. The game provides educational information from National Geographic for children, and it allows them to learn in a fun, interactive way.
To start playing this online game you will first have to create an animal account, if you haven’t done it yet go to the sign up page located at the following web address: http://www.animaljam.com/create_account and follow the steps, don’t forget to include your parents email address so they can access the site via the Parents Dashboard.
After creating your account come back to this page to learn how to login. If you don’t know how to access your account or if you are having problems follow the steps below to learn how it’s done.
Animal Jam Sign In – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s login page located at the following url: http://www.animaljam.com/signin
2. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your password in the second field.
4. Enter your “Code” in the last field.
5. Click the red button at the bottom that reads “Play Now” and that’s it, you are in!
Logging in to your Animal Jam account is a simple, easy and also very quick process, if you have problems come back to this page, leave us a message and we’ll try to help you out as soon as we read it. If this information was useful for you, then please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends, maybe they’ll like it too. Have fun!