Animal Jam is an illustrated educational game which was specifically created for children ages 6 to 12. The game provides a fun and safe environment for kids to play online. By playing this game children will feel inspired to explore and protect the natural world outside their homes. The game provides educational information from National Geographic for children, and it allows them to learn in a fun, interactive way.
Animal Jam Sign In – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to Animal Jam’s login page located at the following url: http://www.animaljam.com/signin.
2. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your password in the second field.
4. Enter your “Code” in the last field.
5. Click the red button at the bottom that reads “Play Now” and that’s it, you are in!
Animal Jam Sign Up
To start playing this online game you will first have to create an animal account, so if you haven’t done it yet go to the site’s sign up page located at the following web address: http://www.animaljam.com/create_account, when you’re on the registration page you will first have to choose an animal, click the blue button at the bottom right corner that says “Next”, then create a name for your animal, click “Next”, enter your date of birth, specify if you are a boy or a girl, select your age from the drop down menu, enter your AJ name, enter your AJ login password, click “Next”, enter an confirm your parent’s email address, click “Next”, and then agree to Animal Jam’s terms of service. After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access your new account.