Login to Barclaycard, which is a credit card offered by the British multinational and financial services company Barclays, the card was the first credit card introduced in the UK, the service has been active since 1966, so they must be doing something right since they have lasted this long. This credit card has gained a lot of popularity because it allows users to easily make payments no matter where they are, other cool features include free text alerts, purchase delivery protection, worldwide credit card assistance and more.
Barclaycard Sign Up
To start using this service you will first have to sign up, if you reside in the US visit this page to register now, if you live in the UK go to this page to get started right away. After signing up come back to this same page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Barclaycard Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page at the following url:
– UK Login Page: https://bcol.barclaycard.co.uk/ecom/as2/initialLogon.do
– US Login Page: https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/ccsite/logon/loginUserDyn.jsp
2. Enter your username or ID number in the first field of the access form located in the center of your screen.
3. Enter your passcode (Password) in the second field.
4. Now simply click “Continue” and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your password go back to the site’s login page, click the “Forgotten your passcode?” link,
enter the requested information, and click “continue”.