Bay Area Fastrak Login Information
In this page you will learn how to sign in to your Bayareafastrak.org account online, we will also provide you with other useful information about this service such as how to sign up and create a username, reset/recover your password or PIN, and more.
FasTrak is an electronic toll collection system that allows drivers to prepay their bridge tolls and it will also allow drivers to pay to use the future Bay Area Express Lanes once they’re finished.
The system is very simple, this is how it works, you enter a toll lane, the toll tag in your windshield is read by the antennae, and then your FasTrak account is automatically charged with the correct amount.
To start using this service you will first have to create a username and password, if you haven’t registered yet visit this page to sign up now, simply fill out the form, click “continue” and then follow instructions to get started right away. After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you are having probelms, or, if you don’t know how to do it just follow the steps below and I’ll show you how.
Bay Area Fastrak Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: https://www.bayareafastrak.org/vector/dynamic/accounts/index.shtml.
2. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the lower center of the page.
3. Enter your user password in the second field box. Keep in mind that your password is not the same as your 4 digit PIN.
4. Enter the captcha or validation code in the third field box.
5. Click “Login” and that’s it!
BayAreaFastrak.org Username Password or PIN Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password or PIN go back to the sign in page, click the “Forgot your username, password or PIN?” link located beneath the “login” button,
select the issue of your request, and click on “Submit Request”.