Bitstrips for Schools is an educational software offered by Bitstrips Inc. that uses comics as a teaching tool for educators, and as a learning tool for students. The site provides students and teachers with private virtual classrooms and a very safe learning environment, creating comics is easy and quick, and you can easily learn or teach critical skills such as reading and writing, visual literacy, media literacy, digital storytelling, critical thinking, social skills, internet safety, and much more. The only thing that I don’t like about this website is that it isn’t free, but I guess that if they didn’t charge anything they would not be able to offer such a great service.
Bitstrips for Schools Sign Up
Bitstrips for Schools Teacher Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.bitstripsforschools.com/login/.
2. Enter your email address in the first field of the access form located on the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your user password in the second field box.
4. Now simply click the “Log in” button at the bottom and that’s it, you’re in!
Bitstrips for Schools Student Login
1. Go to the site’s sign in page using the above link.
2. Enter your classroom code in the field box located on the left side of your screen.
3. Click “Go” and follow the provided instrucitons to access your account.
Bitstrips for Schools Password Recovery
If you forget your password go back to the site’s sign in page, click the “forgot your password?” link located right beneath the “password” text field,
enter your email address, and click on “Reset my Password”.