BNZ Login Information
In this page you will learn how to sign in to your BNZ account online, and we will also share with you other useful information such as how to sign up, log out, reset or recover your password and more. But before we move I first want to talk a little bit about this Bank, its services, and how you can use it to make your financial life better.
Bank of New Zealand, also known as BNZ is one of New Zealand’s largest banks, as well as one of the oldest banks in the country, in fact, it has been operating continuously since 1861. The bank is known for providing products and services to Businesses, Institutions, and regular people like you and me. BNZ’s personal banking solutions include home loans, savings, investments, transactions, insurance and more.
To start using this service you will first have to register online, if you haven’t done it yet go to the site’s registration page at https://www.bnz.co.nz/registration/ib/app/register, click the green button at the bottom of the page that says “Register Now”, click “Accept” and then follow instructions to get started right away.
After sign up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
BNZ Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at http://www.bnz.co.nz/personal-banking/footer/online-banking/login.
2. Select the type of account that you want to sign in to. The options are: Internet Banking, Internet Banking for Businesses, and Client Funds Service. Or, simply go to the site’s Personal Internet Banking login page directly at https://www.bnz.co.nz/ib/app/login.
3. Enter your access number in the first field of the access form located in the center of the page.
4. Now enter your pasword in the second field box.
5. Click the big green “Login” button and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your password go back to the site’s sign in page, click the blue link that says “Forgot it?” which is located right above the password field box,
enter the requested information, click “Submit & Go to Login”, and then follow instructions to reset your password. The bank’s password recovery process is simple and quick, so you should be able to get a new one in just a matter of seconds, after that you’ll be able to access your account normally.
If this information was useful you please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends through your favorite social networks, we’ll thank you for it. Don’t forget to keep coming back for more information on how to access the best sites and services on the web. Have fun!
1. About Bnz.co.nz.