Citicards are credit cards provided by Citi, the cards are popular for offering a very low introductory 0% APR period of up to 18 months, the card also allows you to earn points that can turn into miles, cash back, plus many more benefits such as access to special offers and events.
Citicards Sign Up
To to start using this service you will first have to register, if you haven’t signed up yet go to https://online.citibank.com/US/JSO/reg/Setup.do, enter your card number, and click “continue” to get started right away. After sign up come back to this page to learn how to access your account online, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Citi Card Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/creditcards/CitiHome.do, or, https://www.accountonline.com/.
2. Enter your User ID in the first field of the access form located on the left side of the page.
3. Enter your user password in the second text field.
4. Select where you would like to get started from the drop down menu. The options are: Account Home, Account Activity, Make a Payment, Balance Transfers, and Credit Limit Increase.
5. Click the blue “Sign On” button at the bottom and that’s it, you are in!
Citicards Password and User ID Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password or user ID simply go back to the site’s login page, click the “Forgot ID/Password” link located beneath the “Sign on” button,
enter your card number or email address, click “continue” and then follow instructions to reset your password or recover your user ID. The password recovery process is super simple and it’s also quick, so you should be able to get a new one in a matter of minutes, after that you will be able to access your account as usual.