Club Penguin is a multiplayer online game, it is a winter set virtual world that offers several online games and activities, and users / players use cartoon penguin avatars to play. Club Penguin accepts free memberships, but there are also paid memberships that allow players to access more features, they can buy virtual clothing, furniture, and pets. This game was designed for kids ages 6 to 14, but anyone can play it, even if they are older or younger.
Club Penguin Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://play.clubpenguin.com/.
2. Click the blue “login” button located at the bottom right side of your screen.
3. Now enter your Penguin Name in the first field of the access form located at the top center of your screen.
4. Enter your CP user password in the second field box.
5. Click the big blue “Login” button at the bottom of the access form and that’s it, you have successfully logged in!
Club Penguin Sign Up
To start playing this game you will first have to create an account, if you haven’t registered yet go to the site’s sign up page at http://play.clubpenguin.com/#/create/. First you’ll have to create a penguin name, then choose a color for your penguin, enter your parent’s email address, agree to the terms of service of the site, and click the “Next” button located at the bottom right corner to get started right away. After completing the registration process come back to this page and follow the steps above to learn how to access your new account.
Club Penguin Password Reset Instructions
If you forgot your password go to https://secured.clubpenguin.com/penguin/forgot-password, enter your penguin name, enter your parent’s email address, and click “Submit”.