Consumer Reports is a magazine owned and published every month by Consumers Union since 1936 in the United States. The magazine offers information about every product on the market, as well as cleaning guides, buying guides, and also reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services based on reports, results, testing and their own survey research center.
To get your monthly issue and also to get your login details you will first have to sign up, if you haven’t signed up yet, go to the site’s home page using the link below, click “Subscribe” and follow the provided instructions to get started right away. After completing the registration process, come back to this page to learn how to access your new account. If you don’t know how to enter the site, or if you are having problems while trying to access your account, then just follow the steps below.
Consumer Reports Sign In – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Go to CR’s home page located at the following url: http://www.consumerreports.org/.
2. Click where it says “Sign In”. Hint: the link is located on the upper left side of your screen.
3. Enter your username in the first field of the login form. The form will be automatically displayed after clicking on the access link.
4. The next thing that you have to do is enter your password in the second field.
5. The final and also the easiest step is to simply click the grey button located at the bottom that reads “Sign-in” and that’s it, you are in!
If you paid attention and learned what you were supposed to learn after reading the information written on this page, then a whole new world of amazing shopping experiences is about to open up for you, if you have questions drop me a message through the comments section below and I’ll be glad to help you out.