Consumer Reports is a magazine owned and published every month by Consumers Union since 1936 in the United States. The magazine offers information about every product on the market, as well as cleaning guides, buying guides, and also reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services based on reports, results, testing and their own survey research center.
To get your monthly issue and also to get your login details you will first have to sign up, if you haven’t signed up yet, go to the site’s home page, click “Subscribe” and follow the steps. After completing your registration, come back to this site to learn how to access your account. If you don’t know how to enter the site or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Consumer Reports Sign In – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Go to CR’s home page located at the following url: http://www.consumerreports.org/
2. Click where it says “Sign In”. Hint: the link is located on the upper left side of your screen.
3. Enter your username in the first field of the login form. The form will be automatically displayed after clicking on the access link.
4. The next thing that you have to do is enter your password in the second field.
5. The final and also the easiest step is to simply click the grey button located at the bottom that reads “Sign-in” and that’s it, you are in!
Logging in to your Consumer Reports account is a dead simple process, I’m sure you won’t have any problems at all the next time you try to access your account. However, if you do have problems, come back to this page and leave us a message, we’ll get in touch with you to try to help you out as soon as we read it.
If this information was useful for you, then please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends, who knows, maybe they’ll like it too.
We hope that you keep coming back to find more great information about how to access your favorite and also the most popular sites on the web. Have fun!