ESPN Fantasy football allows you to become the general manager of your favorite team. Fantasy Football is an interactive competition that allows users to compete against each other online. Users are able to draft, trade, add and drop players, users also have the ability to change rosters.
If you have already registered for ESPN fantasy football visit the sign in page to access your account using your member name and password. If you haven’t signed up yet, go to ESPN’s frontpage click the “Register” link located on the upper right side of your screen and follow instructions. After your registration is complete come back to this page to learn how to login.
ESPN Fantasy Football Sign In – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s login page located at the following url: http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/football
2. Click the “Sign In” located on the upper right side of your screen.
3. Now enter your your email address or member name in the first field.
4. The next step is to enter your password.
5. Click the red button that says “Sign In” and that’s it, you are done!
The normal login process is quite easy, but there’s an easier and faster way to do it. Want to know how it’s done? Well simply use the Facebook login button and it will take less than 2 seconds to access your account.
ESPN Fantasy Football Sign In With Facebook
1. Go the site’s login page (Use same link above).
2. Click the Facebook button that says “Sign In with Facebook”.
3. Accept the application and you are done.
Both login methods work great, I personally think that logging in with Facebook is easier, so I normally use that option. If you have problems let us know and we’ll try to help you as soon as we can. If this information was useful for you share it with others, they might like it and find it useful as well.