Expedia.com is a travel website that allows users to book airline tickets, make hotel reservations, rent cars, plan cruises, and more. The company already has 29 localized sites for 29 different countries, and those countries are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, UK, and the United States.
If you are already a member then you can visit the site’s login page to access your account using your email address or user name and your password. If you haven’t signed up yet, then go to the site’s home page to get yourself a free account. After creating your account, come back to this page to learn how to sign in. If you don’t know how to access your account or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Expedia Sign In
1. Go to the site’s homepage located at the following url: http://www.expedia.com/.
2. Click the “Sign In” link located at the top of the page.
3. Then enter your email address or user name in the first field of the login form located in the center of your screen.
4. Now enter your password in the second field.
5. Click the green button at the bottom that reads “Sign In” and that’s it, you are in!
Another way to access your account is by using your Facebook information. Logging in with Facebook is probably the fastest and easiest way to access the site.
Expedia Login With Facebook
1. Go to the site’s sign in page.
2. Click the big blue button located below the green button that reads “Connect Using Facebook”.
3. Accept the application and you are done.