Facebook’s Mobile login page is where you’ll need to go if you want to access your Facebook.com account using a mobile device, in fact, you don’t even have to open up your mobile web browser to start using this service, simply visit Google Play to download and install the free App for Android, or the iTunes App Store if you own an iOS powered device. Once you have dwonloaded and installed the app on your phone or tablet, you will have to enter your log in details just once in order to access your account whenever you want, wherever you are.
If you don’t have a mobile device working on one of the supported mobile platforms it doesn’t matter, because you can still get into your account using any phone or tablet that has access to the internet and a web browser. If you don’t know how the whole sign in process works, or, if you are having some kind of problems follow the steps below to learn how it’s done.
Facebook Mobile Login – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Open up your phone or tablet’s web browser and go to the site’s mobile sign in page located at the following url: http://m.facebook.com/.
2. Enter your email address or phone number in the first field of the access form located right in the middle of your screen.
3. Enter your Facebook login password in the second field.
4. Click the blue “Log In” button and that’s it, you are now in!
Logging in to your Facebook account using a mobile device is just as easy as signing in through the web version, and if you want to make things even easier and save more time all the same time, then download and install the free app if you can, because as I mentioned earlier, you won’t have to be typing in your user credentials every time you want to check out what’s going on in the social network.
If you forgot or lost your password follow the Facebook password recovery steps below.
Facebook Password Recovery Steps (Find Your Account!)
1. Click the “Forgot Password?” link, which is located right below the “Log In” button.
2. Enter your email, phone, or full name.
3. Enter the full name of one of your friends and click “Search”.
4. Once your account has been identified, you can reset your password via email or text message.
If you still are having problems leave us a message through the comments section at the bottom, we’ll contact you as soon as we can to try to help you out.
Have fun using Facebook for mobile!