Geico Login Information
In this page you will learn how to sign in to your Geico.com account, you will also find other useful information such as how to sign up, how to recover your password, and more.
The Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) is an auto insurance company that writes private passenger automobile insurance in the entire USA. Unlike most insurance companies, Geico does not rely on agents to sell policies, it uses a direct-to-consumer sales model, so instead of paying comissions to agents they use that money to invest in TV advertising.
To start using this service you will first have to create an account, if you haven’t signed up yet click here to register or enroll now. After completing the enrollment process come back to this page to learn how to sign in, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Geico Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.geico.com/.
2. Select the type of account that you want to sign in to from the drop down menu located to the right side of your screen, the available options are: Auto, Motorcycle, ATV, Homeowners, Renters, Condo, Boat, RV, Life, Flood, Overseas, Commercial Auto, Mobile Home, Umbrella, ID Theft, Collectibles, and Collector Auto.
3. Enter your User ID in the first field.
4. Enter your Geico.com user password in the second field.
5. Now simply click the orange “Log In” button located at the bottom and that’s it, you are in!
If you forgot your password go back to the site’s sign in page, click the “Having Problems Logging In?” link located beneath where it says “Get an ID Card”,
enter your date of birth, email address, policy number, click “Continue”, and then follow instructions to reset your password. The Geico password recovery process is simple and you should be able to get a new one in a matter of minutes, after that you’ll be able to access your account without any problems at all.