Gmail is a free email service provided by Google, that already has more than 425 million registered users worldwide, making it one of the most popular web services on the planet today. Gmail.com has become such as widely used service thanks to its powerful features which include lots of free space (15 GB) and video chat, and also its international availability. Google’s email service is without any doubt my favorite, it has always been my top choice, but even more now since it was integrated with Google Plus, providing everyone access to more useful functionality which just wasn’t there before, like the ability to enable the Google+ related pages widget in Google mail for example, or like when you begin composing an email and Google automatically starts suggesting people from your Google+ circles, I don’t know if you have noticed the latter example, but it has definitely made my life easier, and it has also helped me save a lot of valuable time, I’ll never be thankful enough for that. Google+ wasn’t the only service integrated with Google mail, other popular services such as Google Drive, Google Calendar, Tasks, Docs, Maps, Search, Google+ Hangouts and Video Calls, Google Voice, and everything else can be instantly accessed right from your email inbox.
(Note: Below you will find a lot information about the Email from Google, but if you just want to know how to login, then you can just skip this whole thing and go straight to the sign in tutorial by scrolling down the page.)
As I said before, Gmail.com offers 15 GB of free storage to every user just for creating an account, and that free storage capacity that you get after signing up will be available across Google+ Photos and Google Drive as well, which means that you won’t have to delete information to make extra space, because there’s enough already to mess around with. Another thing that I really like is that you can login using Google’s secure webmail interface which allows you to check email and send messages from anywhere at any time.
Some of Gmail’s most popular features, well, apart from the ones that I already mentioned include incredible spam filtering and antivirus features powered by an entire community of users (therefore every threat gets exposed and instantly controlled), customizable tabs that allow easy control and navigation, mobile access, offline email access, you can also make your inbox and homepage your own using custom themes, other great security features that focus on preventing account hacking and information theft, make video calls, use POP3 and IMAP4 protocols for increased functionality and usefulness. and you can even transfer money online with the Gmail Money Transfers feature that uses Google Wallet to let you send money to anyone you want.
Gmail Sign Up – Create an Account for Free
Gmail Login – Step By Step Tutorial
2. Now enter your username in the first field of the access form located in the center of your screen.
3. Enter your Gmail or Google mail account user password in the second field box.
4. Now simply click the blue “Sign In” button at the bottom of the access form and that’s it, you have successfully logged in!
Gmail Password and Username Recovery Instructions
If you forget or lose your password and can’t login, then just follow the steps below to learn how to recover your Google email address or reset your password.
1. Go to Gmail’s log in page following the steps that I described in the first part of this tutorial.
2. Click the “Need Help?” link located below the blue “Sign in” button of which I talked about earlier.
3. Then select one of the three available options that you’ll find on the next page, which are: I don’t know my password, I don’t know my username, I’m having other problems signing in.
4. Enter your email address if you have to and click “Continue”.
5. Then type your full email address again to confirm access to your recovery email.
6. The last thing that you’ll need to do is click “continue” and then follow instructions to recover your password or set up a new one.
If you are still having problems signing in to your account, then the next reasonable step would be to contact Gmail support directly, you can learn more about that here.
Gmail Sign Out
Knowing how to sign out is just as important as knowing how to login, especially if you use public computers very often, you must always sign out after accessing your account in order to keep it safe. To sign out simply go to Gmail.com, click your account photo or your email address which will be displayed at the top right corner of your screen, and then click “Sign Out”.
I hope this information was useful for you, if it was, then please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends through your favorite social networks, we’ll thank you for it, and probably they will too. Don’t forget to keep coming back for more awesome information on how to access the best sites and services on the web, have fun!
1. Gmail.com is currently available in 57 different languages such as Arabic, Bulgarian, Cherokee, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese for both Brazil and Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, English (UK and US), Ukrainian, and Vietnamese just to mention a few. You can check out the full list of available languages for Gmail here.