Gmail Login Information
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google, with more than 425 million registered users it is one of the world’s most popular services on the web today. The service is available in 57 languages, it offers 15 GB of free storage, those free 15 GB that you will get after signing up are available across Google+ Photos, Google Drive, and Gmail, so you won’t have to delete information to make some extra space. Users can access Gmail as secure webmail, and they can also access it using POP3 and IMAP4 protocols instead.
Some of the most popular features that this service offers are 15GB of storage capacity, Gmail Labs, incredible spam filtering features powered by an entire community of users, Gmail Mobile, Google+, Google+ Hangouts and Video Calls, Google Voice in Gmail chat, Offline Google Mail, Gmail Search, great security features to prevent account hacking and theft of information, and other great features such as Gmail Money Transfers using Google Wallet will be coming out soon.
To start using this service you will first have to create an account, if you already have a Google account then you can login to Gmail using that information, on the other hand, if you still haven’t signed up for any of Google’s products or services then read this article to get started now. Or, simply go to Gmail’s home page, click the red button located on the upper right corner of the page that says “Create Account”, and then complete the registration form. After sign up come back to this page to learn how to sign in, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Gmail Login – Step By Step Tutorial
2. Now enter your username in the first field of the access form located to the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your Gmail or Google account password in the second field box.
4. Now simply click the blue “Sign In” button and that’s it, you are in!
If you lost or forgot your password and can’t login, then follow the password recovery steps below.
How to Recover or Reset Gmail Password
1. Go to Gmail’s log in page using the previous link.
2. Click the link located right below the “Sign in” button that says “Can’t access your account?”.
3. Then select one of the three options that you’ll find on the next page. The options are: I don’t know my password, I don’t know my username, I’m having other problems signing in.
4. Enter your email address if you have to and click “Continue”.
5. Then enter your full email address again to confirm access to your recovery email.
6. Click “continue” and follow instructions to recover your password or set up a new one.
If you are still having problems signing in to your account, then the next logical step would be to contact Gmail support directly, you can learn more about that here.
I hope this information was useful for you, if it was, then please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends through your favorite social networks, we’ll thank you for it, and probably they will too. Don’t forget to keep coming back for more awesome information on how to access the best sites on the web, have fun!