GoDaddy is an internet domain registrar and web hosting company, which was founded by Bob Parsons in 1997. The company also provides e-business related software and services, such as email services, site building software, and more. Creating an account at GoDaddy.com is free and easy, and if you want to perform actions such as buying domains or purchasing a web hosting plan you will need to sign up first.
If you already have an account go to www.Godaddy.com to sign in using your username, or customer number and password information. If you haven’t signed up yet click here to create an account now. All you have to do is complete the registration form, you will have to provide basic information about yourself such as your name, email address, location, etc. After registering for the site come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you do not know how to login or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Godaddy Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s login page located at the following url: https://www.godaddy.com/.
2. Click the “Log In to My Account” button located on the upper left side of your screen.
3. Enter your username or customer number in the first field of the access form that will be automatically displayed after your click on log in to my account.
4. Enter your Godaddy password in the second field.
5. Click “Log In” and that’s it, you are in!
Logging in to your Godaddy account won’t be a problem after reading this, that’s why I’m sure you won’t have problems. However, if you do have problems the next time you try to access your account simply come back to this page, leave us a message through the comments section at the bottom, and we’ll try to help you out as soon as we read it.
If this information was useful for you please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends, maybe they’ll like it too. I hope you keep coming back for more awesome information on how to access the best sites on the web. Have fun!