Login to GradeSpeed an easy-to-use, fully browser-based grade book offered by Pearson at Schoolnet.com which provides educators a wide range of classroom management tools that will help them save time and allow them to focus more on teaching. GradeSpeed offers a simple interface that allows teachers to easily monitor student grades, make assessments, control attendance, gather behavioral data and more in order to improve the student’s performance.
GradeSpeed Student Sign Up
To start using this service you will first have to sign up, do not forget that only parents are allowed to create accounts, so if don’t have one yet go to the site’s registration page, fill out the form, click “Sign Up” and then follow instructions to get started right away.
After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
GradeSpeed Student Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go the site’s sign in page located at the following ur: https://dodea.gradespeed.net/pc/studentlogin.aspx.
2. Select your school from the drowp down menu. As an example I’ll mention some of the available options such as Alconbury, Andersen, Suffolk, Keller, Irving, Nashville TN, etc.
3. Enter your username in the second field box.
4. Enter your user password in the third field box.
5. Now simply click the “Sign In” button and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your password you’ll have to contact support and ask them directly for help, simply go to http://www.schoolnet.com/contact/, fill out the form on that page, make sure to tell them what’s going, click “Submit” and then wait until they get back to you.