Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that features discounted gift certificates that can be used at local and national companies. The service was launched in 2008, and since it started helping people save so much money since day one it quickly became very popular in several countries around the world such as the United States, Canada, UK, Italy, Argentina, Colombia, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, France, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, Belgium, Japan, Philippines, Netherlands, South Africa, United Arab Emirates and many more.
Groupon Login – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Go to Groupon’s sign in page located at the following url: https://www.groupon.com/login.
2. Click the blue “Sign In” link located at the bottom of the page if you decide to access your account via the site’s homepage. If you used the updated link above move on to the next step.
3. Enter your email address in the first field of the access form located on the center right side of your screen.
4. Enter your Groupon user password in the second field box.
5. Now simply click on the blue “Sign In” button at the bottom of the access form and that’s it, you have successfully logged in!
Groupon Login With Facebook
You can also access Groupon.com using your Facebook account, using this method is easier and it will also help you save time. Simply go to the site’s access page following the steps that I previously described, click the “F Login” button located on the left side of your screen,
accept the app and the terms of service (TOS) of the site, and you are done!
Signing in with Facebook is probably the easiest and fastest way to access this website service, however, I’m aware of the fact that not everyone has an FB account, so I had to explain both methods in full detail.
Groupon Sign Up