H&R Block is a free tax preparation company in the USA, the company also has offices and operations in other countries such as Canada, Australia and Brazil. The company offers other services which include banking, personal finance and business consulting services. By signing up for this service you’ll have access to their popular consumer tax software called H&R Block at Home, and you will also have access to other features such as online tax preparation and electronic filing directly from their website.
H&R Block Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: https://idp.hrblock.com/idp/Authn/DUserLogin.html.
2. Click the orange tab located on the upper right side of your screen that reads “My Account Login”.
3. Enter your username in the first field of the access that will appear right after you click on my account login.
4. Now enter your H&R Block sign in password in the second field.
5. The last and final step is to simply click the green “Login” button and that’s it, you are in!
H&R Block Sign Up
To start using this service you will first have to create an account, if you haven’t registered yet go to the site’s sign up page at https://idp.hrblock.com/idp/Authn/DCreateUser.html and fill out the registration form located on the left side of your screen. Enter your email address, username, password, choose a security question and its answer, check the box to agree to the terms of service, and click the green button that says “Create Account”. Once you have completed the sign up process come back to this page to learn how to access your new account.
As you can see signing in to your H&R Block account is a super simple, easy and also quick process that anyone can understand, I’m sure you won’t have problems. If you do have problems come back to this page, leave us a message and we’ll contact you as soon as we read it.
If this information was useful for you please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends, maybe they’ll like it too. Don’t forget to keep coming back for more awesome information on how to access the best sites on the web. Have fun!