iHeartRadio is a free internet radio service that allows users to listen to their favorite radio Stations online, users can also create commercial-free custom stations featuring songs from artists and genres they like. After joining the site you will be able to listen to more than 1,500 live radio stations, you can browse radio stations by music genre and location, you will also get personalized music recommendations based on your taste and more.
iHeartRadio Sign Up
Go to www.iheart.com, click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the page, fill out the registration form in the pop up window, and click on the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page.
iHeartradio Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to iHeartRadio’s official homepage located at the following url: http://www.iheart.com/.
2. Click the “Log In” link located at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your email address in the first field of the access form that you’ll see in the pop up window.
4. Enter your user password in the second field box.
5. Click the “Log In” button located at the bottom right corner of the access form and that’s it, you are in!
iHeartRadio Login With Facebook
If you already have a Facebook account then you should use this option instead in order to save a little bit of time and effort as well. Simply go back to the site’s sign in page using the link above, click the “Connect With Facebook” button located at the bottom of access form,
accept the app and the terms of service (TOS) of the site, and you are done!
iHeartRadio Password Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password go back to the site’s user access page, click the “Forgot Password?” link located right beneath the “password” text field,
enter your email address, and click “Send”.