Imikimi.com is an online creative community where people can share, see and edit photos online, as explained on their official website “it is a place where millions of people gather to create, re-mix, and collaborate on their digital self-expressions in a fun and easy way“. For me the site is kind of a social network that allows users to create and share content in a wiki like environment, because people can see your pictures and make changes if they want to.
Imikimi Sign Up
Go to imikimi.com, click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the page, fill out the form that will show up in the pop up window (enter your username, email address, password, etc), click the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the registration form and then follow the provided instructions to get started right away.
Imikimi Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the Imikimi’s sign in page located at the following url: http://imikimi.com/main/new_user
2. Click the “Login or Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the official site’s home page.
3. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the center right side of the pop up window.
4. Enter your Imikimi user password in the second field box.
5. Click the light blue colored button located at the bottom right corner of the access form that says “Log In” and that’s it, you are in!
Imikimi Login With Facebook
You can also access the site with your Facebook profile information, so if you already have an FB account then you should use this option instead because it will help you save time and effort when you’re trying to get in. Simply go to the site’s home page, open up the sign in form, click the “Login With Facebook” button located on the right side of the pop up window,
accept the app and the terms of service (TOS) of the site, and you are done!
Imikimi Password Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password go back to the site’s user access page, click the “I’ve forgotten my username or password” link located right beneath the “login” button, or go to http://imikimi.com/main/forgot_entry instead,
select one of the available options on the next page, which are “forgot username”, “forgot password”, or “forgot both”, enter the required information, and then press “enter”.