IRCTC Login Information
In this page you will learn how to access your IRCTC account, we’ll guide you through the whole process, and you’ll also find other useful information such as the url of the site’s sign in page, how to recover your password (great for those who forgot it or lost it), and more. Before we move on, I want to provide some background information about the company and its services.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, better known as IRCTC, is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways, it was set up by the Ministry of Railways to take care of the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the railways system. It handles catering services on trains such as All Duranto Express, Frakkha Express, Maitree Express, Kandhari Express and Rajdhani Express. IRCTC is the pioneer of internet-based rail ticket booking and ticket cancellations in India, both ticket purchases and cancellations can be made directly through its website, as well as from mobile devices.
The IRCTC currently offers e-tickets, I-tickets which are just like regular tickets except that they are booked online and delivered by conventional mail, and a loyalty program called Shubh Yatra for frequent travellers, which allows passengers to easily find discounts on all tickets by paying an annual fee.
The company also offers adventure tourism and luxury tourism packages. Luxury tourism packages take place in famous luxury trains such as the Palace on Wheels, Royal Orient Express, Golden Chariot, Deccan Odyssey, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, and the Buddhist Circuit Train.
To start taking advantage of this service you will first have to create an account, if you don’t have one yet go to this page to sign up now. After creating your account come back to this page to learn how to sign in, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
IRCTC Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s home page located at the following url: https://www.irctc.co.in/.
2. Enter your username in the first field of the login box located on the upper left side of your screen.
3. Enter your IRCTC user password in the second field.
4. Now simply click the blue “Login” button and that’s it, you are in!
If you are having problems signing in because you forgot your password or something like that, then follow the steps below to get a new one.
IRCTC Password Recovery Instructions
1. Click the blue link that says “Forgot Password?”, you’ll find that option right beneath the “Sign Up” link which is located within the login box on the site’s home page.
2. Enter your User ID on the next page, click “Proceed”, follow instructions, and you should have no problems setting up a new password to access your account.