MLB.tv is a subscription based service that allows users to hear and watch HD quality Major League Baseball games live online. Apart from live games, users can also enjoy in-game highlights and stats, full game archives, mosaic view, clickable linescores, and more. Another great feature about this service is that you can access it from any place at any time via its mobile app (available for Android and iOS devices) or through the mobile web, as well as through other media content delivery systems such as Playstation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Blu-Ray players, and more. Also, don’t forget that this service is also available as a channel on Roku, if you already have Roku at home you might want to check it out.
MLB.TV Sign Up
To join MLB TV you will first have to create an account, this service obviously isn’t free, it costs $24.99 a month, but you can get it for a cheaper price if you subscribe for a one year membership. To sign up you must go to the site’s subscription page, and then choose a plan that fits your budget.
MLB.tv Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: www.mlb.com/mediacenter/.
2. Select the game that you want to watch from the list that you will see in the center of your screen.
3. Click on the link of the game that you want to watch to open up the access form.
4. Enter your email address in the first field of the access form in the pop-up window.
5. Enter your user password in the second field box.
6. Click the green button at the bottom of the access form that says “Login” and that’s it, you are in!
MLB.tv Password Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password go to “https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?flowId=registration.forgottenpassword“, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link in the pop-up window, right beneath the green “login” button,
enter your email address, and click “Submit”-