Moby Max, formerly known as “Moby Math” is a complete K-8 online teaching curriculum that offers really powerful features and tools that will improve kid’ learning abilities, the site also provides an advanced teacher tools system that will not only improve kids’ learning skills, but also their grades. MobyMax is so effective because it helps students find and fix missing math skills that are essential for math comprehension.
According to their website located at the following url: www.MobyMax.com, the primary reason why their math curriculum is effective is because students don’t waste time practicing material they are already good at, they prefer to focus on target areas where students are struggling and having slow progress instead.
If you have already signed up for this free online service visit the site’s login page to access your account. If you are having problems signing in, or, if you simply don’t know how to do it, then follow the steps below to learn how to get in.
Moby Max Sign In (Formerly Moby Math) – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Go to Moby Math’s login page located at the following url: http://www.mobymax.com/signin.
2. Click “Sign in as” and a drop down menu will be displayed, then select the type of account that you want to login to, the available options are: Student, Teacher, Parent, School Administrator, and District Administrator.
3. Now enter the name of your school in the first field and click “Find”, or, enter the code of your school and click “Go”.
4. Enter your username in the first field.
5. Then enter your password in the second field.
6. Click the blue button located at the bottom of the login form that reads “Sign In” and that’s it, you are in!
Signing in to Moby Max is easy and quick. I suppose you didn’t have any problems at all, however, if you do have problems, come back to this page and leave us a message, we’ll get back to you to try to help you out as soon as we read it. If this information was useful for you, then please share it with your family and friends, maybe they’ll like it too.