MobyMax, formerly known as “Moby Math” is a complete K-8 online teaching curriculum that offers really powerful features and tools that will definitely improve your kids’ learning ability, as well as learning habits and their overall development at school.
The site also provides an advanced teacher tools system that will not only improve their students learning skills, but also their grades. Moby Max is so effective because it helps students find and fix missing math skills that are essential for math comprehension.
According to the site’s about us page, the main reason why their math curriculum is so effective is simply because students don’t have to waste time practicing material and learning stuff that they’re already good at, they prefer focusing on target areas where students are struggling and having slow progress instead. The site offers learnings materials and interactive tools that will allow students to master subjects such as mathematics, fact fluency, reading, writing, vocabulary and more, kids can also play interactive learning games, enter contests, win badges, and enjoy rapid progress at the same time.
Teachers will also have access to a lot of useful features that will make their work a lot easier, for example, the will be able to use advanced time management tools for increased efficiency, the ability to assign lessons automatically or manually, they can perform quick skill inventory tests to keep their students in check, goal settings, IEP reports, an online gradebook, and more.
MobyMax Sign In (Formerly Moby Math) – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Go to MobyMax’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.mobymax.com/signin
2. Click “Sign in as” and a drop down menu will be displayed, then select the type of account that you want to login to, the available options are: Student, Teacher, Parent, School Administrator, and District Administrator.
3. Now enter the name of your school in the first field and click “Find”, or enter the code of your school instead and click “Go”.
4. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the upper left side of your screen.
5. Now enter your Moby user password in the second field box.
6. Click the blue button located at the bottom of the access form that reads “Sign In” and that’s it, you are in!
MobyMax Sign Up
Students get signed up automatically by their schools or teachers, educational institutions that use this learning system and resource will provide students with their username and password when the year starts.
District Schools, homeschools, and teachers can sign up for free by simply going to the official site’s homepage at http://www.mobymax.com/, fill out the registration form located on the right side of your screen, simply enter your first name, followed by your last name, then select “Teacher” or “Homeschool”, enter your school’s zip code, select your school from the drop down menu, enter your school’s email address, create your MobyMath user password, and click the orange button located at the bottom that says “Register Free”.
MobyMax Password Reset
If you forget your password or your username contact customer support at 888-793-8331.