myON is considered to be one of the largest interactive online libraries in the world, the site already has more than 4,000 books for pre-K through 12th grade, and more than 37,500 active daily readers. The great thing about this service is that it is a personalized learning and reading experience for every student, because it provides suggestions based on their interests and current reading level, another great feature is that it is available 24/7, that means that it can be accessed by any kid whenever they want, wherever they are, all they need is a desktop, laptop or a mobile device, and that’s it.
myON Sign Up
To start using myON’s online services you must create an account, but don’t worry because you won’t have to do anything yourself in order to get this done, your school takes care of the whole sign up process and then they’ll provide you with your access details so that you can get started as soon as you can.
myON Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.myon.com/login/.
2. Enter your school name in the first field of the access form located right in the center of your screen.
3. Enter your username in the second field box.
4. Enter your user password in the third field box.
5. Now simply click the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the page and that’s it, you are in!
myON Password Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password or username, then you will have to contact support in order to ask them for help. Simply go to the site’s contact page at http://prodev.myon.com/customer-connect/contact-us, fill out the contact form located on the left side of your screen, type the code in the image at the bottom to prove that you are human, click “Submit” and then wait until support writes you back and gives you instructions on how to recover your login information.