Naviance provides develops and provides software for students, their software solutions will help students be better prepared for both college and their careers. Naviance partners with K-12 institutions and high schools to help kids plan their future life in college, as well as career assessment tools that will surely be of great help for them.
Naviance is known for helping students succeed, it’s also known for something called “scattergrams”. Wikipedia provides a great explanation of what Scattergrams are: “A Scattergram shows the acceptance history of students within a particular high school at a specific college or university using the historical average GPAs and test scores from the high school.”
After sign up you can login to your account via the site’s sign in page. There are two access options at the site, Students & Families Sign In, and, School & District Staff Sign In. If you don’t know how to access your account, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Naviance Student Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Visit the site’s sign in page located at the following url: https://connection.naviance.com/fclookup.php
2. Enter your postal code and click “Send”.
3. Click your school name to login.
4. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located to the left side of your screen.
5. Enter your Naviance Student login password in the second field.
6. Click “Log In” and that’s it, you are in!
Naviance Teacher Login
1. Go to the site’s sign in page for teachers located at the following url: https://succeed.naviance.com/signin.php.
2. Enter your account information in the first field of the access form located to the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your user name in the second field.
4. Enter your Naviance Teacher sign in password in the third field.
5. Click the “sign in” button at the bottom and that’s it, done!