Nimbuzz Login Information
In this page you will learn how to sign in to your Nimbuzz.com account, we will also provide you with other useful information about this site and its services that you might need at any moment such as how to sign up, reset or recover your password, log out, and more.
Nimbuzz is a free call and instant messaging application for smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. As stated on their official website “Nimbuzz combines the powers of the Internet and mobile communications into one, and lets you make calls, send messages and share files, on any mobile device, for free”.
To start using Nimbuzz you will first have to download and install the app on your device, you also have to create an account, if you don’t have one yet go to http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/create-account and sign up now, simply fill out the form, click “continue” and then follow the instructions to get started right away. After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems just follow the steps below.
Nimbuzz Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/get/voip-and-chat-on-webchat.
2. Scroll down the page a bit and enter your user name in the first field of the access form located on the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your user password in the second field box.
4. Select your status from the drop down menu, the available options are: Online, Away, Don’t Disturb, and Invisible.
5. Click the orange button that says “Login” and that’s it, you are in!
Nimbuzz Password Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password go back to the sign in page, click the “forgot your password?” link located right beneath the “login” button,
enter your username, type the captcha code, and click on “Get Password”.