Pinger is a cross-platform texting and calling application for smartphones, users can also use the Textfree Web service to send unlimited text messages (SMS) from their computers. The service also allows users to call a number to leave an audio recording. Users can communicate with other people who do not use Pinger via texting and calling. The best thing about this service is that calls are free within the United States and Canada, texting is also free and it is currently available in 35 countries.
To start sending free messages through this service you will first have to sign up for a free account, if you haven’t signed up yet, then visit the site’s login page, click the blue button that reads “Sign Up Free” and follow instructions. Once you have completed the registration process come back to this page to learn how to access your account. If you don’t know how to sign in or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Pinger Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.pinger.com/tfw/.
2. Click the link at the bottom of the page that reads “existing user log in!”.
3. Enter your username in the first field, it shoud be something like this “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
4. Enter your Pinger.com password in the second field.
5. The fifth and final step is to simply click the blue “Login” button and that’s it, you are done!
As you can see, logging in to Pinger.com is free, easy and quick, anyone can do it, that’s why I’m sure you won’t have problems. If you do have problems come back to this page, leave us a message and we’ll try to help you out as soon as we read it.
If this information was useful for you please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends, maybe they’ll like it too. I hope you keep coming back for more awesome information on how to access the best sites on the web, have fun!