Poptropica is an online, role-playing game created for children ages 6 to 15. The game was made by Jeff Kinney, developed by Family Eduaction Network (FEN), a part of Pearson PLC, a global publishing and education company. The company also owns Funbrain.com, a site which has allowed kids to learn using interactive learning games, online books, and comics. The site’s popularity has grown so much that it already has over 500 million registered users.
If you have already registered for this game, then you can easily login using your username and password through the site’s home page. If you haven’t signed up yet go to Poptropica.com, click “New Player” and follow instructions. Once you have created an account come back to this page to learn how to access the site. If you do not know how to sign in or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Poptropica Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s homepage located at the following url: http://www.poptropica.com/.
2. Click the “Returning Player” button located to the right side of your screen, right in the middle of the page.
3. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located in the center of your screen.
4. Now enter your PopTropica password in the second field.
5. The final step is to simply click “OK” and that’s it, you are in!
Logging in to your Poptropica.com account is free, easy and quick, this tutorial provides a very detailed explanation of how to access the site, so I’m sure you won’t have any problems accessing your account. However, if you do have problems, come back to this page, leave us a message through the comments section located at the bottom and we’ll contact you as soon as we read it.