The Qantas Frequent Flyer program was created in order to reward customer loyalty, those who have already signed up will earn points based on distance flown using this airline, as well as other Oneworld airlines and partners that support the program, such as credit card and car rental companies for example.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Sign Up
To start using this service you will first have to become a Qantas Frequent Flyer in order to get your Frequent Flyer Number, if you still don’t have one go to the site’s registration page to get your number instantly, simply fill out the form and then follow instructions to get started right away.
After signing up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: https://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/dyns/LoginForm.
2. Enter your Membership number in the first field of the access form located right in the middle of the page.
3. Enter your last name in the second field box.
4. Enter your PIN in the third field box.
5. Now simply click “Go” and that’s it, you are in!
If you forget your PIN go back to the Qantas Frequent Flyer login page, click the “Forgotten Your PIN?” link located right beneath the “PIN” field box,
enter your membership number, last name, select a recovery option, click “Next” and then follow the provided instructions to get the information that you need. Resetting your PIN or password is easy and quick, so should be able to get a new one in just a matter of seconds, after that you’ll be able to access your account normally.