Raz Kids is an interactive e-book site for children. The site helps students improve their reading skills by listening for modeled fluency, reading for practice, recording their reading, and checking comprehension with quizzes. Teachers use the site to assign quizzes and animated leveled ebooks to their students in order to improve their learning abilities, and also to plan, monitor, and assess their learning process.
Raz Kids Login for Kids
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: http://www.raz-kids.com/main/Login.
2. Enter your Teacher’s username in the only blank field box that you will see located in the center of your screen.
3. Click the green button on the right that says “GO”.
4. Enter your username.
5. Enter your Raz-Kids.com user password in the second field box.
6. Click “Log In” and that’s it, you’re in!
Raz Kids Login – Account Access Tutorial
www.Raz-Kids.com offers different sign in options for kids, parents and teachers. Below I will explain to you how kids, parents, and teachers can access the site. Teachers and parents simply have to go the official site’s homepage and click on the green button located at the top right corner of the page that says “Teacher Login”, then enter your username and password, click the green button that reads “Log In” and that’s it.
If you want to read a more detailed explanation of how this works with pics and everything, then just follow the steps below.
1. Go to the site’s log in page following the steps that I previously described in the first part of this tutorial.
2. Now click “Teacher” or “Parent”, both buttons are located on the top right side of your screen.
3. Now enter your “Teacher Username” or “Parent Username” in the first field of the access form that will be displayed after you click on one of the two buttons mentioned above.
4. Then enter your Raz Kids password in the second field.
5. The final step is to simply click the green button that reads “Log In” and that’s it, you are in!
Raz Kids Sign Up – Create Account
If you haven’t signed up yet go to the site’s home page and click “Order Now”, or you can start a “Free Trial” instead to see how it goes. Both options will allow you to create an account in minutes, obviously the “Free Trial” option will let you create an account for free, so you won’t have to worry about spending money for now. Once you have created an account you’ll have to find your way back to this site to learn how to access your new Raz-Kids.com account, so save this page if you don’t want to have any problems at all accessing your account after signing up. Once you have completed your order and the registration process as well, come back to this page and we’ll show you how to get into the site through an easy to follow, step by step tutorial.
Raz Kids Password Reset
If you’re a teacher go to https://accounts.learninga-z.com/accountsweb/account/forgotPassword.do. If you are a parent or student, then you can contact customer service at http://www.learninga-z.com/contact-support.html and ask them for help to get your login credentials back.