Rediffmail Login Page
Rediffmail is an email service provided by Rediff.com. This service is known for offering unlimited free storage space and for its high security standards. The site recently launched an AJAX-based mail interface, and, if you are from India, then I have good news for you, because Rediffmail now allows users to send and receive messages in several Indian languages using Microsoft Windows.
As most modern web based applications and services Rediffmail is also available on mobile devices through a free mobile app that you can download and install right now if you already have an account. If you haven’t signed up yet, then click here to register now, you will have to enter basic information about yourself such as your name, gender, mobile phone number, an alternate email address, etc. After sign up come back to this page to learn how to sign in, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Rediffmail Login – Step by Step Tutorial
2. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located to the right side of your screen.
3. Enter your Rediffmail user password in the second field.
4. Click “Go, Secured Login” and that’s it, you are in!
If you forgot your password follow the recovery steps below.
Rediffmail Password Recovery
1. Click the “forgot password?” link located below “username”.
2. Enter your email ID and click “Next”.
3. Choose a method to confirm who you are, the options are: Sending password to an alternate email ID, sending password to your mobile number, Answering the Hint Question, and Asnwering Other Questions About Your Email ID.
4. Click “Next” and provide the required information to reset your password.
If you are still having problems, come back to this page, leave us a message through the comments section at the bottom and we’ll contact you as soon as we read it to try to help you out.