Login to SiriusXM Radio, also known as XM Satellite Radio, which is a satellite radio service which is owned and operated by Sirius XM Radio. After joining the site users can listen to hundreds of channels of whatever they want, commercial-free music, sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. The service is popular for its SiriusXM internet radio service, which now works with MySXM, you can use this feature to log in and listen to your favorite stuff oline using your computer, Android or iOS device, Kindle Fire, Lynx, or via Internet radios.
SiriusXM Sign Up
To start using this service you will first have to create an account, if you haven’t joined the site yet go to the sign up page and fill out the form to register your account for online access.
After signing up come back to this page to learn how to enter the site, so if you are having problems, or, if you simply don’t know how to do it just follow the steps below and I’ll show you how it’s done.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: https://care.siriusxm.com/login_view.action.
2. Enter your username in the first field of the access form located on the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your user password in the second field box.
4. Select where you would like to start your session from the drop down menu. The available options are: Manage my account, make a payment, view my bill, add a radio, and add internet listing.
5. Click the big “log in” button at the bottom and that’s it, you are in!
SiriusXM Password and Username Recovery Instructions
If you forget your password or username, simply go back to the sign in page, now depending on your problem click the “forgot your username?” link located right beneath the username field box or the “forgot your password?” link located beneath the password text field,
enter the required information, and click on “Continue”.