The U.S. Bank is the fifth largest bank in the United States, it has more than 3,080 banking offices and 5,085 ATMs throughout the entire country. The U.S. Bank’s branch network serves 25 states, providing services to more than 15.8 million customers.
U.S. Bancorp provides services to individuals, businesses, municipalities and other financial institutions. The U.S. Bank is known for delivering consumer banking products and services to the broad consumer market and small businesses, which includes community banking, metropolitan banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, workplace banking, student banking, 24-hour banking, and investment products and insurance sales.
To start using the US Bank’s internet banking service you will first have to create an account, if you don’t have one yet click here to enroll now. After sign up come back to this page to learn how to access your account, if you don’t know how to do it, or, if you are having problems follow the steps below.
US Bank Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the Bank’s online banking sign in page located at the following url: https://www4.usbank.com/internetBanking/RequestRouter?requestCmdId=DisplayLoginPage.
2. Enter your Personal ID in the text field located in the center of your screen.
3. Click the blue button at the bottom that says “Enter”.
4. Answer your ID shield question.
5. Enter your US Bank user password.
6. Click “Login” and that’s it, you are in!
Logging in to your US Bank account is easy and quick, I’m sure that if you follow every step in this tutorial you won’t have problems accessing your account. However, if you do have problems, come back to this page, leave us a message and we’ll try to help you out as soon as we read it.
If this information was useful for you, then please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends through your favorite social networks, we’ll thank you for it, and probably they will too. Don’t forget to keep coming back for more information on how to access the best sites on the web.