Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company with worldwide operations. It is the fourth largest bank in the United States by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization. It is also the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards.
If you have a Wells Fargo banking account visit wfonline to access and manage your account online. You can sign in to pay your bills, make transfers, view your account activity, online statements, deposit deals, online brokerage, access Quicken, set alerts and more.
Free online banking also provides mobile solutions for Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Palm powered devices, you can login to your account via WF.com, manage your account using the text banking feature, or by downloading and installing their mobile app on your device. Free online reports and resources can be accessed through “My Money Map”, which includes My Spending Report, Budget Watch, and My Savings Plan.
If you don’t have an account yet click here to sign up now. After signing up come back to this page to learn how to sign in, if you do not know how to do it or if you are having problems follow the steps below.
Wells Fargo Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the bank’s login page located at the following url: https://online.wellsfargo.com/login.
2. Select from the drop down menu the type of service that you want to sign on to. The options are: Account Summary, Transfer, Bill Pay, Brokerage, Trade, Messages and Alerts, and Account Services.
3. Enter your username in the first field.
4. Enter your Wells Fargo sign in password in the second field.
5. The last step is to simply click the blue button located at the bottom right side of your screen that says “Log On” and that’s it, you are in!