Wix is a free, as well as a premium online platform that anyone can use to build HTML5 websites, users can also create mobile sites and customized Facebook pages for any purpose, the site offers an easy to use, simple, and very user friendly interface that any person will be able to understand and use to get their job done, the service also features an advanced “Drag & Drop” tools system that will allow your or anyone else to easily and quickly create great looking sites in a matter of minutes. Don’t forget that the service is also available for mobile, so you can actually edit and update already existing websites, or even create new sites on the go using nothing but your mobile phone or tablet.
Wix Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to Wix’s official website, their homepage is located at the following url: http://www.wix.com/.
2. Click the purple colored link located on the upper right corner of your screen that says “Sign In”.
3. Enter your email address in the first field of the access form that will show up in a pop up window as soon as you click on “Sign In”.
4. Enter your Wix user password in the second field box.
4. Now all you have to do is click on the big purple button at the bottom that reads “Go” and that’s it, you have successfully logged in!
Wix Login With Facebook and Google+
You can also access the site using your Facebook.com or your Google+ user information, using this option to access your account is better simply because it’s easier and faster. Just go to the site’s home page and open up the access form just like I told you in the first part of this tutorial, then click on the “Sign In With Google” or “Sign In With Facebook” button located on the right, accept the app and the terms of service of the site, and you’re done!
Wix Sign Up
To access the site you must have an account, if you haven’t created an account yet go to the official site’s homepage using the above link, click the “Start Now” button located in the middle of the page, enter your email address in the first field of the registration form that will show up in a pop up window as soon as you click on the “Start Now” button that I previously mentioned, enter your password, click “Go”, and then follow the provided instructions to get started right away. Once you have completed the registration process come back to this page to learn how to access your account.